The ISARIA PRO Active Spray is flexible to use and can be mounted on different attachment devices. An intelligent spraying system can provide crops with exactly what they need.
Home > All products > ISARIA PRO Active Spray
Flexible single and multi-head systems.
The ISARIA measuring heads are mounted directly on the frame of a field sprayer.
- Individual applications with up to six measuring heads
- Unique method for area-specific fertilisation
- Optimum utilization of yield potential
- Optimised N balance
- Highest measuring accuracy on the market
- Maximum economic efficiency
- Easy documentation with ISARIA CONNECT
The ISARIA principle.
The ISARIA measuring head transmits light and the radiation reflected by the plants is measured. The location-specific application quantity is then calculated and transferred to the application device. The sensor is an active measuring system with four high power LEDs. It can be used 24 hours a day as the system operates regardless of environmental influences such as ambient light or dew. This eliminates the need to recalibrate the system. Management is carried out in ISARIA CONNECT.
- N fertilisation
- Crop appraisal and N intake scan
- Growth regulators
- Fungizide (z.B. gegen Kraut- und Kartoffelfäule)
- Biomass-dependent application of application agents
Your route to digital agriculture.
Crop sensors make your work easier and lead to economic success.
Centralised data management is becoming increasingly important. ISARIA CONNECT helps to manage area-specific work more efficiently and to maintain a good overview of key data.
ISARIA PRO Compact.
The ISARIA PRO Compact crop sensor has been specially developed for use in daylight and is a worthwhile investment even for businesses with less than 100 hectares of arable land.