The ISARIA PRO Active can be used day and night as it works independently of environmental influences. Special algorithms improve the quality of agricultural products.
Home > All products > ISARIA PRO Active
Intelligent crop management for professionals.
With the ISARIA PRO Active, application agents are used at precisely the point in the field where they are actually required.
- Unique method for area-specific fertilisation
- Optimum utilization of yield potential
- Optimised N balance
- Highest measuring accuracy on the market
- Maximum economic efficiency
- Can be used day and night
- Easy documentation with ISARIA CONNECT
The ISARIA principle.
After the ISARIA PRO Active has emitted light, the radiation reflected by the plants is measured. The location-specific application quantity is then calculated and transferred to the application device. The sensor-based system has an active measuring system with four high power LEDs. It can be used 24 hours a day as it operates regardless of environmental influences such as ambient light or dew. This eliminates the need to recalibrate the system. Management is carried out in ISARIA CONNECT.
Unique in the market.
The ISARIA algorithms of the result of decades of research in collaboration with respected European research institutions.
- N fertilisation
- Crop appraisal and N intake scan
- Basic fertilisation (based on application map)
- Application of organic substance
- Growth regulators
- Fungicides (e.g. for foliar and tuber rot in potato cultivation)
- Biomass-dependent application of application agents
- Grassland reseeding
Your route to digital agriculture.
Crop sensors make your work easier and lead to economic success.
Centralised data management is becoming increasingly important. ISARIA CONNECT helps to manage area-specific work more efficiently and to maintain a good overview of key data.
ISARIA PRO Compact.
The ISARIA PRO Compact crop sensor has been specially developed for use in daylight and is a worthwhile investment even for businesses with less than 100 hectares of arable land.